September 4 Saline nurse 'made a scapegoat'

on Sunday 4 September 2011
I wake to the sound of gunfire, I'm in an underground tube train, three figures are running past me, guns strafing left and right, the female casts a liquid hand into the air and then there are two of them, the guards turn their attention towards the doppelganger and off they disappear down a dark tunnel. I wave my hands in the air and then sit back down and fall asleep.
I wake to the sound of gunfire and duck as all kinds of fleshy parts stream over us all, I'm pushing a trolley which I immediately let go, I can see I'm illuminated by head torches then it's too late.
I wake to the sound of gunfire and immediately drop the crate I'm carrying. I can't see anyone yet apart from the scientists who run past me, I count them all, the visitors can't be very good shots. An explosion knocks me sideways where I land on a pig faced dog, he squeals and runs off into a cloud of dust.
Their words appear in the sky, there must three of them, one is called DokTor BadaSS, another goes under the moniker Saline Nurse, the third I guess doesn't plan to hang about, he's called A. The talk is drivel, I look away and decide to make a run for the lift. The floor starts shaking and I feel a hot finger on my chest, glancing down I see a red dot, too late...
I wake to the sound of gunfire and dive to my left, words appear overhead but they are drivel, I walk into the gunfire and hope I don't wake up.
I wake and watch a fat blue guy in a helmet walk into some fire, it's funny, todays a good day.

email me

Followers

Search