February 16 Kate and William to visit Canada

on Tuesday 1 March 2011

She paid by card, 'I had to get out the house, my neighbours doing my head in; she's got a wasps nest'.

The man pressed some things without looking up and made a ticket appear out of his desk. Click.

'Kate and William get to visit Canada, and here I am watching a film I've seen before' she continued, 'it's another world isn't it?'

Without looking up the man pressed again, click.

'Here, take this ticket, it's for the seats at the back, they're the executive ones'.

Two tickets suddenly sat waiting to be picked up, the original and the upgrade, her fingers faltered over them, momentarily confused, 'sorry' she said picking up the second ticket and mopping her brow with it ' I don't normally talk so much, it must be the heat'.

He smiled and had he not said 'That's ok, those seats are much bigger anyway' it would have probably been a pleasant ending.


 

email me

Followers

Search