February 23 King plans one man comedy tour

on Tuesday 1 March 2011

They hate me.

Yes your majesty.

I will write them a song.

No your majesty, they will think you foolish and liable to the whims of fashion.

I shall build them a church.

No your majesty they will think you are dying and this may give heart to those that wish to over throw you.

Very well, I shall decrease the tax I ask them to pay.

No your majesty then you will not have enough money to buy off your enemies.

Of course, wise council, Then I shall tour the land telling jokes and humorous anecdotes.

  • Pause -
That will be wise your majesty as they will enjoy the distraction from their worldly problems but also glimpse Pierrots eye, the sadness behind the clown and this will make them feel sorry for you.

Then we will shoot them all.

Yes your majesty, then we will shoot them all.

email me

Followers

Search