February 8 Snoop devices seen in library pc’s

on Tuesday 1 March 2011

"That's what I've been telling ya, they have it all ways, every way they get you, nothing like a private world anymore, a private life. No, it's like everyone has to be the same, the right thing all the time, they want us to do this but they treat us like that, the lot of them they treat us like scum. Now, now they have the spies don't they, in the lollipop lady and the human resources lot, they can't let you just get on and be, just leave us alone, no, that's not what they want is it. Yesterday they even had me in the library, checking what I was looking at like I'm an al- Qaida or something."


 

It wasn't going well: the smiling woman looked downwards and wrote something on her notes and then the man in the suit leant forwards and said,

"Thank you, is there any questions you'd like to ask us?"

She stopped as surely as if he'd slapped her round the face. It was as if her real head had been turned to match the rest of her body on a children's toy.

" No, I'm sorry, I think you've already answered everything I needed to know"

email me

Followers

Search