October 8 PM demands Fox answers by Monday

on Saturday 8 October 2011
We sit and watch the recording of the last conversation our Prime Minister gave, the sound drops out occasionally and the lighting is by candle light.

And you are sure of what you bring to me ?
Yes Pm
           really slipped into Africa ?
    afraid so
I see, and the        ship above us..?
Is taking one human man every      days and still we don't know       .
         the fox I heard last night, outside, the one I always hear,      that seems to mock me,     have your men found out ?
Nothing yet Pm,       as ephemeral as smoke , I have no news for you yet
        by Monday you shall or         the aliens take you before I      .
So shall it be Pm

One last       George ?
Yes ?
When will it be safe for me to leave this         ?
Soon            we are almost there.
Good, bring me           the blessed fox
Good night 

After it's finished I label the tape and Roy files away the transcript. This has been the strangest work experience week of my life.

email me

Followers

Search