December 30 Dead couple tests 'inconclusive'

on Friday 30 December 2011
They took a table in the corner, kissed briefly and ordered the food. Soup to start and a glass of white wine. Afterwards whilst waiting for the main the woman reached into her bag, pulled out a book and began to read.
" Out of 365 days I thought about you, in a favourable light on 34 occasions, badly, that is, I thought about you negatively, 32 times "
She smiled and raised her glass, he gave a little laugh and raised his own.
" ok, sounds about right, last year I have thought about you, " he took a scrap of paper out and squinted his eyes to examine it, " in a good way, ", a little smirk, " that's all I'm saying, in a good way, on 78 times, I also thought about you in a not so pleasant way, on 32 times. "
They nodded and chinked glasses, " So I'm the nicer person " he concluded.
" But we knew that already dear, " she answered.
The main arrived shortly after, pasta and a plain tomato salad. After the meal they embraced and she left whilst he picked up the bill. A tiny scene of every life life.

email me

Followers

Search